Are you interested in checking out who is contributing to the blog? If so, check out below!
My name is Joshua Long, I have my bachelor of science in Video Game design and I am a Web Designer with experience in research, design and development of products. Adept at team collaboration to evaluate business requirements and processes, determine system specifications, and build customized functionality that best serves client needs. Strengths are in game design, graphic design, writing code, creating prototypes, creative writing and project management.
Qualified through experience in completion of advanced computing classes, and technology-based classes including online programming, and animation. Personal experience includes:
- Several released on-line video games
- 7 years of making video games as an indie developer
- 8 years developing games and creating ideas for original games
- 12 years of full gaming experiences
- 2 years of hacking video games and modifying games